Who am I?
I'm passionate about design and with over 12 years’ commercial experience I provide professional creative services to a range of markets and relish the challenge of giving a voice to your brand and projects.
I’ve worked with many freelance designers myself over the years as an art director and I know what makes the experience of commissioning design work straightforward and productive!
My working structure represents an efficient way for start-ups, settled SMEs, charities and schools to get the brand of their dreams. Graphic Designers can do lots of things but in particular I’d love to help you with:
• Branding - from strategy through to creative, guidelines and implementation
• Multi page print - Annual/impact reports, Magazines, Prospectuses etc
• Art direction - photography and illustration (I have developed a wide network of photographers, illustrators and videographers across the country)
• Accessibility - Ensuring your output meets best practice for your diverse audience
• Creative website design and implementation
The way I like to work is to begin by listening to your aims, then working collaboratively to develop a plan on how to get there. I believe that by being clear about the project and my process it can keep costs down and take a lot of the risk away from you, without minimising the final value to your business. I always aim to make the client say “Wow!” - balancing creativity with your brand and business goals.
I can usually be found in my studio in East Bristol with my office dog Riloh.
If you’ve got a project you’d like to discuss then I’d love to chat.